Meet Loreah Jane

The woman behind the lens...

Photography should be a no brainer for my client, especially on your wedding day! My style is a blend between photo-journalistic and editorial. For 90% of the day, I will be 'behind the scenes', letting moments happen organically and capturing every one of them! The remaining 10% of the time will be showing off that gorgeous gown and show-stopping make-up you invested in. I focus in Flagstaff, Sedona and Phoenix, AZ. but have traveled all over the world for shoots. I love to let moments unfold naturally. Let's let Grandma cry, and the ring-bearer trip down the aisle. :).

VIEW PORTFOLIO

Mission Statement

"Loreah Jane Photography is dedicated to capturing celebrated moments with ease."

The way I look at it...

Getting the shot sometimes means going out of your comfort zone. Some of my favorite shoots have been dangling from the side of a cliff, perched on a rock by the river, or climbing a tree for that desired 'aerial shot'. This, I believe, is half the fun in photography. Exploring new angles, making the clients laugh, and just having fun with it! At the end of the day, it's the photograph that matters, not necessarily how silly you looked getting it.

Contact Loreah Jane

Looking for a photographer?

I’d love to talk with you

 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
 
let’s stay in touch: